:: Login Facebook Is Iphone ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sans Nom Index du Forum -> La Communauté -> Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jannwhi

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 17:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Login Facebook Is Iphone Répondre en citant

Login Facebook Is Iphone
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Home About wikiHow Jobs Terms of Use RSS Site map Log In Mobile view All text shared under a Creative Commons License. You can not post a blank message. Popular Blog Posts How to Hide Any App on Android or iPhone How to Prioritize Wi-Fi Networks in Windows 10 What is NIO ES8 and How it Stacks Against Tesla Model X? How to Prioritize Wi-Fi Networks on Your Android Phone . By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. MESSAGES LOG IN Log in Facebook Google Civic wikiHow Account No account yet? Create an account EXPLORE Community DashboardRandom ArticleAbout UsCategoriesRecent Changes HELP US Write an ArticleRequest a New ArticleAnswer a RequestMore Ideas. Open Menu Close Menu Apple Shopping Bag Apple Mac iPad iPhone Watch TV Music Support Search support.apple.com Shopping Bag . The technical term for what we've got here is a404 Error.Basically, that means that the page you're looking for can't be found. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our cookie policy. Cookies make wikiHow better. i've tried changing it. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use. Can anyone help ? Changed passwords etc but still the same. I can login thru Safari, but not thru the App. can anyone help please Mac OS X (10.5.5) Posted on Oct 4, 2008 3:39 PM Reply I have this question too (406) Q: can't log into facebook from iphone Hide Question Helpful answers All replies by Alians,Helpful Alians Oct 4, 2008 4:07 PM in response to bkny1010 Level 1 (30 points) Oct 4, 2008 4:07 PM in response to bkny1010 I'm having the exact same issue. Or just go to our Main Page to start over. I got around it by typing my username, then my password, then immediately going back to the username box (I think I just put the cursor there, but I may have actually retyped my username), and only THEN hitting the "go" button.No idea why that should have worked, but it did for me. Apple Support Communities More ways to shop: Visit an Apple Store, call 1-800-MY-APPLE, or find a reseller. I have tried several times and can't get FB to log on. I checked for updates it said it didn't have any. ASK DAVE TAYLOR Video HelpLatest ReviewsMost PopularTop CategoriesAbout DaveAsk! Home /Error 404 Oops! custom search: Sorry, your page could not be found, please try a custom search: Recent Posts How can I find cool new groups in Facebook? Run a Windows 10 Command with Elevated Permissions? Working with the new Google Calendar How do I download new apps and programs in Android? How to Get Started with The Amazon Alexa App? Color Blind Assistive Tech in Windows 10? How to Clean Up Icons on Mac Desktop? How do I change Accent Color in Windows 10? On What Day Does New Years Day Usually Occur? How do I listen to Streaming Internet Radio in iTunes? How do I Turn On Subtitles in Netflix? Best Windows 10 Student Writing Helper Tools? How Do I Join a Wi-Fi Network on my Android Phone? Run Fedora Linux in VMware Fusion on my Mac? How Do I Get New Games from the Mac App Store? 2016 by Dave Taylor. nothing works. After you log in, you can go back and turn those three options back on.Hope it works for you all too! Dec 26, 2008 9:42 PM Reply Helpful (4) Reply options Link to this post by eazikill, eazikill Jan 4, 2009 10:44 AM in response to bkny1010 Level 1 (0 points) Jan 4, 2009 10:44 AM in response to bkny1010 hi, i had the same problem took me a week 2 sort it. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookSign UpLog into FacebookLog InForgot account? Sign up for FacebookEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Oct 24, 2008 11:45 PM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by Flyerist, Flyerist Dec 24, 2008 5:41 PM in response to bkny1010 Level 1 (10 points) Dec 24, 2008 5:41 PM in response to bkny1010 I have same issue. Turn OFF the three facebook options. bingo when i went to login this time using the email address instead of my mobile number it worked. Oct 4, 2008 5:08 PM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by tealeetoo, tealeetoo Oct 21, 2008 11:34 PM in response to bkny1010 Level 1 (0 points) Oct 21, 2008 11:34 PM in response to bkny1010 I too am having this problem with the Facebook app. my problem seemed to occur when the new update was released for this app. Try:iPhone.Facebook.com or m.Facebook.com via Safari, then bookmark.m = mobile. The page you are looking for is either not available or has been removed. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Categories Android Features Gadgets Gaming Internet and Social iOS Mac News Uncategorized Windows . Page Not Found - Ask Dave Taylor . United States Copyright Apple Inc. Oct 4, 2008 4:07 PM Reply Helpful (11) Reply options Link to this post by xzomgzx, xzomgzx Oct 4, 2008 4:29 PM in response to bkny1010 Level 1 (0 points) Oct 4, 2008 4:29 PM in response to bkny1010 Are you using the Facebook 2.0 app? Oct 4, 2008 4:29 PM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by Muspirit, Muspirit Oct 4, 2008 5:08 PM in response to bkny1010 Level 1 (0 points) Oct 4, 2008 5:08 PM in response to bkny1010 I am glad to find out I am not the only one with this problem. it won't accept my log in/password 5a02188284
app facebook chat downloadfacebook download for 603cracked facebook statusdookie booty facebookhow to logout from facebook for android sony ericssonfree facebook app blackberry curvehow to use konami code on facebookfacebook chat status idleopera mini facebook loginlogin with facebook buffer

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 17:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sans Nom Index du Forum -> La Communauté -> Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation